Here are five home remedies towards treating your condition naturally.
1. Take an herbal tea bag and dip it in warm water. Take the tea bag out of the water and rub in on your face.
2. Apply Mint to the areas that have acne redness and leave it on overnight.
3. Put some ice cubes in a washcloth and hold it against the areas that have redness.
4. Apply tomato juice on the areas that have redness for about 30 minutes or so.
5. A face mask made of salt and vinegar will get rid of acne and the redness in a very short time.
If you want to reduce the acne redness further and even cure your acne, you need to stop eating foods that cause your body to be prone to inflammation. Animal fats and high sugar content foods can cause your body to become vulnerable to inflammation. By avoiding these foods and replacing them with vegetables, fruits and nuts, you can reduce acne redness and inflammation.
Do you want to learn how to get rid of acne redness fast? Well you're in luck. The above video will teach you 5 ways to get rid of acne redness.