1. Orange peel - Orange is not only good for your health but its peel can also be used to treat pimples. All you need to do is mash or blend it. Mix it with water to be able to form a paste and apply it to the affected area. Try it and see if it works for you.
2. Tomato Pulp - In the morning before you take a bath, mix real tomato pulp, honey and rose water. Apply the mixture on your face and leave it. After 20 minutes you can wash it off and you'll definitely see results.
3. Glycerine - In the evening, you can make another cream that will help cure acne. Just mix cream, glycerine and lemon juice to your face and leave it on for a short time. After fifteen to twenty minutes, you can wash it off already. It can make your skin clear and free from breakouts.
4. Aloe Vera - The watery gel that can be found from Aloe Vera plants can help in removing acne. The gel has soothing anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial components. If taken internally, it will help clean the digestive tract and aid in keeping the skin clear and smooth. On the other hand, aloe vera juice can also be applied twice a day and it is proven to help heal acne lesions faster.
5. Corn Flour and Egg - If you think these items are for making cakes and pastries only, then you are in for a surprise. It can also be used to treat acne. All you need to do is mix corn flour with egg white and then apply it on your face. Leave it for thirty minutes. Afterward, wash and gently massage your face. It is proven to give you a smooth skin if do it regularly.
6. Oil Face Mask - You can also make a mask by following these simple steps. Use a mask base powder and distilled water to make a paste. Then mix 1 teaspoon of base powder to 3 drops of essential oil. Add also two tablespoons of water. Some of the essential oils that you can use are cypress, lemon and sage oil.
7. Jojoba Oil - Jojoba oil is the best treatment for acne as it has many healing properties. Skeptics find it difficult to think that treating acne by oils may worsen the condition of the skin and improve the situation of acne. That may prove untrue since treating acne with jojoba, which doesn't clog the pores or worsens acne.