Finding a treatment that works for your skin depends on a few variables, and sometimes the help of a dermatologist. But bad habits, like touching your face or not regularly washing your pillowcase, won't help the situation.
Following are the worse things you can do if you are afflicted by acne rosacea.
2. Eating spicy food
3. Habitual drinking of alcohol or hot beverages
4. Using cortisone treatment
5. Going out into the sun without a sunscreen
6. Subjecting skin to prolonged sun exposure, extreme heat, or extreme cold
7. Using certain cosmetic products, including hairsprays
8. Rubbing, scratching, picking
Acne rosacea can be contained if the conditions that cause it are controlled. Keeping the skin oil free and clean is one smart way of curing rosacea acne.